A staple in our house most Saturday mornings is made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes. These are easy to make and delicious! They are also great to make and freeze so that the gluten-free types in your house can have something satisfying to heat and take when breakfasting at a restaurant that doesn’t have gluten free options. Here’s the recipe:
- Preheat an electric skillet to 375° F or a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk together buttermilk, butter, and egg.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Cook on the preheated skillet
Hint: We usually double or triple the recipe for our family. Our boys are GROWING!